Synergie Skin Suprema-C+ with 20% CMF Tri-acid Complex
This product is currently sold out.
We recommend this
If you're looking to revive dull, lacklustre skin, boost hydration levels, and protect against free radical damage. It is also great if you're looking for a brightening agent to add to your routine.
Vitamin C is well-loved for brightening and boosting collagen and providing a surge of antioxidant power. This concentrated serum also helps clear pores, boost your skins own levels of hyaluronic acid and smooths the skin.
Dietary vitamin C levels just aren’t enough to keep skin fully energised so a daily dose is essential to keep skin working beautifully. We love that it's formulated with mandelic and ferulic acid to amplify the benefits of vitamin C and help refine pores, reduce acne bacteria, smooth and hydrate.
How we use it
Apply one pump in the morning prior to moisturising.
What to expect
- Improved radiance and hydration levels
- Brighter more even skin tone, controlled melanin production for lighter skin
- A potent antioxidant and AHA in one – for radiant, smooth, naturally hydrated skin
- Increased collagen production – firmer skin substructure for lighter lines and wrinkles; improved texture
- Powerful exfoliation (very sensitive skins should build strength with vitamin B before adding vitamin C into a regime)
Mrs Ritchie's tip
L-ascorbic acid is prone to oxidation and the benefits can quickly fizzle out in the bottle. We prefer modern forms of vitamin C or choose ascorbic acid pure crystals which you activate only when mixed into your serums.
Full ingredient list
1. 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid
3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid is latest, most stable and effective form of vitamin C. Unlike L-ascorbic serums, it will not oxidise in light, oxygen or heat. It contains the highest amount of stable Vitamin C currently available with 86.3% conversion to ascorbic acid in the deeper cellular layers.
• A powerful antioxidant (five times more effective than vitamin E) able to neutralise free radical damage from solar radiation
• Aids in collagen synthesis for firmer, radiant skin
• A potent anti-inflammatory
• Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation
2. Mandelic acid (AHA)
The intelligent and multitasking AHA. Able to selectively target areas of concern whilst working in perfect synergy with the vitamin C converted in the epidermis.
• Lipophilic (oil-loving) which penetrates the pores rapidly to remove trapped dead cells and regulate excess production of oil. This in turn minimises pore size and reduces T-Zone shine
• A potent antibacterial properties. Selectively targets harmful P.acnes bacteria making it an ideal acid for improving acne
• Gentle for sensitive skin
• Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation in conjunction with L-ascorbic
• Addresses skin dryness
• AHA exfoliation improves surface texture
• Helps to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid production in the dermis for a firmer, plumper skin
3. Ferulic acid
Ferulic acid is a botanically derived multifunctional active.
• Powerful antioxidant to address cellular ageing
• Perfect partner to L-ascorbic acid as it stabilises L-ascorbic acid in the deeper layer of the skin for amplified benefits. Studies have shown that when combined with Vitamin C, Ferulic acid reduces chronic and acute solar damage.
• Increase skin firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
• Replenishes epidermal lipids
• Addresses uneven skin tone
WATER (AQUA), 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, MANDELIC ACID, GLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, BETAINE, HYDROLYZED TOMATO SKIN, SODIUM PCA, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, FERULIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, PHENYLPROPANOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
All Synergie products are FREE from potentially harmful ingredients including: • Parabens • SLS or other sodium sulfates • Phthalates • PEG’s • Propylene glycol • Artificial colours • Synthetic fragrances • Talc • Dimethicone • Chemical sunscreens.
We don't want anything standing between you and the best skin you've ever had!
Orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm will be delivered in the UK the next working day.
FREE DELIVERY for orders over £70.
Next day Tracked and Signed for Delivery: Monday to Friday only.
Next day SATURDAY delivery is available for deliveries placed before 1pm Friday at a cost displayed to you at checkout.
European Tracked and Signed for Delivery. Items will be delivered within 5 working days. A signature is required.