Try them, Love them. Free sachets with every order
We recommend this
Brilliant skin just got a whole lot easier with Synergie’s new super absorbent vitamin C serum. Vitamin C is the ta-da moment when it comes to brightening and plumping up your skin. Synergie uses the latest form of vitamin C at a whopping 10% to bring about skin change.
Vitamin C is well-loved for brightening and boosting collagen and providing a surge of antioxidant power. This concentrated serum formulated with CoQ10 and betaine, also boosts your skins hydration levels and helps maintain healthy skin processes that decline with age.
Dietary vitamin C levels just aren’t enough to keep skin fully energised so a daily dose is essential to keep skin working beautifully. We love that it works after just 30 minutes and gives up to 40 hours protection meaning your skin is always protected from external stresses.
Mrs Ritchie's tip
L-ascorbic acid is prone to oxidation and the benefits can quickly fizzle out in the bottle. We prefer modern table forms of vitamin C or if you choose ascorbic acid, then opt for pure crystals which you activate only when mixed into your serums.
How To Use
Full Ingredient List
How To Use
Full Ingredient List
FREE UK shipping for orders over £50
What to Expect
Brighter more even skin tone, controlled melanin production for lighter skin.
A potent antioxidant – for skin that better protected from external aggressors
Supports collagen production – firmer skin substructure for lighter lines and wrinkles
Lightweight and fast absorbing serum
How To Use
Apply one pump in the morning prior to moisturising. When using multiple serums, Effica C should be the last serum applied because it is an oil-based rather than a water-based serum.
1. Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate (ATIP) is one of the most stable, highly penetrative, non-sensitising forms of vitamin C. Unlike L-ascorbic serums, it will not oxidise in light, oxygen or heat. It has an 84% conversion rate to L-ascorbic acid in the deeper cellular layers.
• A powerful antioxidant able to neutralise free radical damage from solar radiation for up to 40 hours post application
• Aids in collagen synthesis and reduced collagen breakdown for firmer, radiant skin. An 8 week in vivo study of 3% dose resulted in 50% reduction in wrinkle depth.
• A potent anti-inflammatory by suppressing inflammatory responses.
• Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin production by up to 80%
• 3 x the penetration when compared with L-ascorbic acid
Pivotal in the production of cell energy which declines as we age
• Maintains more youthful cell activity
• CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant neutralising free radicals that can damage and age skin cells.
3. Hydrolysed tomato skin (lycopene)
A potent antioxidant that protects the skin from environmental ageing. Helps defend and reduce redness from UVB (burning rays) and reduces the amount of harmful blue light entering and damaging the skin.
4. Betaine helps balance water levels in the skin, also helps facilitate the fibroblasts (collagen producing cells) for firmer skin.
We don't want anything standing between you and the best skin you've ever had!
The cut-off for next day delivery is 1pm Monday to Friday.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 is FREE for UK orders with the value of £50 or above.
The paid shipping options are:
£3.95 for Royal Mail tracked 48 hr delivery aim (for orders up to £49.99)
£5.95 for Royal Mail tracked 24 hr delivery aim
£7.95 for DPD next day guaranteed*.
Next day UK delivery is only available on orders placed Monday to Thursday. Please note, if you place an order after 1pm, this will be delivered in 2 working days. Orders placed after Friday 1pm will be dispatched from us on Monday.
- We offer a UK £13.50 Saturday delivery option with DPD for orders placed before Friday 1pm GMT. No Saturday delivery surcharge with Royal Mail deliveries but please note they aim for, but do not guarantee next day delivery.
*Next day means 1-2 days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, and 2-3 days to remote areas of the UK such as the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Scillies and Isle of Man.
Online track and trace numbers are assigned to packages upon shipping from our distribution centre.
European and worldwide delivery £8-20. 5-7 working day delivery aim. A signature is required. Local taxes paid by consignee at customs
Our story started in 2014, after skin expert, Helen Ritchie trained with world leading cosmetic doctors and formulators. Helen saw a need for virtual consultations and extraordinary skincare delivered to your home, without the need to visit her clinic. "Your daily skincare routine makes all the difference to your skin health - from it looks to how good you feel.” With that, MRS RITCHIE was born.