Esse Skincare Resurrect Serum Anti-ageing treatment for sensitive skin
Try them, Love them. Free sachets with every order
We recommend this
If you’re someone with sensitive skin who is seeing the signs of ageing and looking for something that will give a temporary tightening effect, plump up and stimulate firmer skin. If you don’t want retinol but want a similar result.
This lovely nighttime serum features three of our favourite approaches that we suggest to those wanting to keep an eye on ageing: nature’s retinol, peptides and potent hydrators. Bakuchiol both prevents ageing by boosting skin resilience while simultaneously addressing ageing by reducing wrinkle depth, hyperpigmentation and collagen degradation. Peptides and pre-and pro biotics help to improve skin's resilience and inflammaging. While Myrothamnus and hyaluronic acid have a rapid moisturisation effect that lasts for 24 hours.
Mrs Ritchie's tip
Use massage with a targeted facial oil to increase hydration, boost circulation, and carry nutrients to help your muscles function at their best.
How To Use
Full Ingredient List
How To Use
Full Ingredient List
FREE UK shipping for orders over £30
What to Expect
A hydrating and plumping serum for sensitive skins needing to address the signs of ageing without initiating an immune function response.
How To Use
Smooth over face and décolleté after cleansing and toning. Follow with preferred moisturiser.
Bakuchiol: Stimulates the production of collagen, reduces inflammation, and hyperpigmentation. It’s a great retinol alternative during pregnancy.
- Myrothamnus – This extract of the Namibian Resurrection plant is very high in antioxidants and has a rapid moisturisation effect that lasts for 24 hours.
- Hyaluronic acid – Rapidly increase hydration, plumps and firms the skin and reduce inflammation.
- Lactobacillus Ferment – Contain Anti-Microbial Peptides (AMPs) to shift the skin microbiome toward a more balanced state.
- Lactobacillus Extracts – 1 Million tyndallised probiotics per ml improve the barrier function and reduce trans-epidermal water loss.
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) – Repairs barrier function, relaxes the facial muscles to reduce wrinkles, boost skin firmness and improve rough skin.
- Panthenol – Improves barrier function, decrease trans-epidermal water loss and promote wound healing, reduce inflammation and skin irritation.
- Prebiotic mix – Esse’s proprietary prebiotic mix includes Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharides and Yacon root extract to favour the growth of beneficial skin microbes.Tocopherol Vitamin E. Enhances solar protection, blocks the formation of free radicals as a results of environmental stress.
Full Ingredients List
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Panthenol, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Ximenia Americana Seed Oil, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Inulin, Aminobutyric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bakuchiol, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Extract, Lactobacillus, Squalane, Isoamyl Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Aqua, Sodium Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Phytate, Lactic Acid, Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate
*ingredients from organic farming
98% natural origin of total
86% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
We don't want anything standing between you and the best skin you've ever had!
Orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm will be delivered in the UK the next working day.
FREE DELIVERY for orders over £100. Next day Tracked and Signed for Delivery: Monday to Friday only.
Next day SATURDAY delivery is available for deliveries placed before 1pm Friday at a cost displayed to you at checkout.
European Tracked and Signed for Delivery. Items will be delivered within 5 working days. A signature is required.
Our story started in 2014, after skin expert, Helen Ritchie trained with world leading cosmetic doctors and formulators. Helen saw a need for virtual consultations and extraordinary skincare delivered to your home, without the need to visit her clinic. "Your daily skincare routine makes all the difference to your skin health - from it looks to how good you feel.” With that, MRS RITCHIE was born.