GFYS B-Hit Vitamin B Booster Serum with clinical strength niacinamide
Try them, Love them. Free sachets with every order
We recommend this
It will help with the many goals we see and hear from our clients: it boosts skin luminosity, prevents lines, brightens pigmentation, eliminates dryness, redness and sensitivity and it helps balance skin to banish breakouts.
This is our star serum because its filled with niacinamide and natural oils like starflower, safflower, apricot kernel, cranberry seed oil and it quickly absorbs to hydrate and calm skin and will strengthen it right up over the long term. (Meaning it rebuilds your skin's moisture barrier, stops water loss through the skin and the downward spiral in skin function that a weak skin barrier would bring). We love that it doesn't feel sticky in the slightest and is a great layering product beneath sunscreen. You'll constantly reach for it —because its one of the best ingredients in skincare and also works to support your skin's immunity in addition to SPF. It's also proven to reduce oil in oily skins so it's a great first line defence serum for teenage skins. B-Hit results in noticeably dewy, brighter skin for those who use this ingredient consistently.
Mrs Ritchie's tip
Our approach to skin health is to treat the barrier first. When the outer skin barrier is made weak, this in turn leads to trans epidermal water loss and a downward cascade in skin processes and health.Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) is a favourite of ours because it helps with this goal:locks in hydration by strengthening your skin’s protective barrier, heading off common problems before they occur.
How To Use
Full Ingredient List
How To Use
Full Ingredient List
FREE UK shipping for orders over £30
What to Expect
The sign of healthy skin is a strong barrier. Used consistently B-Hit will strengthen your skin right up.
A super lightweight moisturising serum that easily absorbs into the skin. All the power, none of the weight.
You’ll see calm and hydrated skin in two to four weeks.
Fewer breakouts and reduced inflammation.
How To Use
<h3><strong>How we use it</strong></h3>
DAY + NIGHT
Apply one pump in the day to cleansed skin. Super light in texture and feel, you'll forget you even have it on, but will be protected all day long. At night, it's a great anti-inflammatory partner to bring down redness and any irritation you've developed throughout the day.
It's perfect for year-round wear, even when it's so hot that wearing a moisturiser is too much.
- Stimulates epidermal ceramide (intercellular lipid) production to keep moisture in the skin, strengthen natural barrier function and improve hydration
- Builds up the skin’s barrier: reduces sensitivity and combats flushing, red cheeks.
- Stimulates collagen by topping up niacinamide (depleted by age) to keep fibroblasts working, for firmer, smoother skin and better elasticity.
- Increases skin's immunity: by helping to prevent UVA light generated reactive oxygen species (a type of free radical), which can cause cell mutations that increase the likelihood of developing cancer. And by helping to prevent the negative impact UV light can have on the immune system (also called UV immumosuppression).
- Reduces existing hyperpigmentation and inhibits transfer of melanosomes (which carry melanin pigment) to the outer skin layer.
- Reduces sensitivity to help eradicate temporary, superficial imperfections.
- Reduces sebaceous oil production and the subsequent occurrence of acne.
Rich in Omegas 3 6 and 9 essential for healthy skin function. (Blend of apricot kernel seed, cranberry seed, starflower, safflower, squalene, wheatgerm oils + ceramides).
Our story started in 2014, after skin expert, Helen Ritchie trained with world leading cosmetic doctors and formulators. Helen saw a need for virtual consultations and extraordinary skincare delivered to your home, without the need to visit her clinic. "Your daily skincare routine makes all the difference to your skin health - from it looks to how good you feel.” With that, MRS RITCHIE was born.