Background Colette has used a number of high profile brands over many years with constant disappointment.
- Dull and highly irritated skin accompanied by patchy pigmentation spots
- Invested a small fortune over the years in a bid to correct these symptoms
- To help try and fix the appearance of her skin (and self esteem) she underwent a series of IPL treatments, Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion which made the symptoms even worse!
- Genetic variation that lowered her bodies ability to produce natural antioxidants.
- Gene variant that caused her skin to be extremely sensitive to perfumed products.
- Abnormal Melanin Growth Factors which become aggravated when heat is applied.
- Commenced a course of LED Light Therapy treatments to help breakdown the pigmentation. LED doesn't produce heat so was the clients best chance at removing the semi-permanent stubborn pigmentation (whilst helping to brighten up her dull appearance.)
- Collete was recommended a Centella Asiatica moisturizer (a natural anti inflammatory ingredient) to help protect her skin from sensitivity issues.
- Colette has already began saving money
- The LED was a fraction of the price of any laser treatment.
- Colette has since emptied out her bathroom cabinet and is only using 4 products that have been more beneficial than all the ones she has tried over the years.