A serum developed especially for adolescent skin, Synergie In-b-teen uses key ingredients from a range of Synergie’s serums to create a one-stop serum perfect for the day to day battles of teenage skin. Niacinamide (vitamin B3) strengthens, increases natural hydration, regulates oil production and builds skin’s immunity for a healthy and luminous complexion long term. While Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate regulates oil production and improves hydration to calm active acne and reduce redness and flushes. It also reduces any pigmentation or scarring you may already have from previous blemishes – soothing the past and protecting the future. This product is perfect not just for those who suffer from onset acne, but every young adult looking to maintain and improve their skin.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Preventative treatment for active acne in adolescent skin
- Hydrated, dewy, smoother skin with fewer superficial imperfections
- Calmer, more resilient skin with greater clarity; less redness and irritation
- Luminance from a ceramide boost
- Stronger skin immunity: helps combat UV-induced photoimmune suppression (why cosmetic doctors recommend topical vitamin B3)
- Essential for dryness, sensitivity, oiliness, blemishes, pigmentation + excess sebum