Once you’re over the age of 25, skin can start to exhibit hyperpigmentation (patchiness). Age, hormone fluctuation and exposure to UV-light means that having a unified skin tone can become a distant memory. This condition is now much easier to manage with the technological advances that Synergie Enlighten contains, and that not only work to solve the lack of skin clarity, but have additional benefits too.
Care note: As always, don’t forget to wear your UVA and UVB protection Synergie Uberzinc or UV-shield make-up. And if you have melasma (chloasma) we recommend you check with your doctor before using products.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Pigmented spots and patches lighten
- Overall skin becomes brighter and more unified in tone
- An uplift in hydration and elasticity
- Regulation of excess sebum (a therapeutic effect for those with acne)
- A therapeutic anti-inflammatory effect for those with rosacea or similar conditions
- Visible skin change 30 days in; the real payoff after 12 weeks (three skin cell cycles)