This well-designed gadget is how you get the most from the time and money you’re investing in your Synergie serums. The Synergie Rejuvaderm Home Roller drives its already hard-working serums 40x deeper into the dermis than massaging alone, and is the most comfortable roller we’ve tried by far (we’ve notched up a few!).
Available in 0.25mm or 0.5mm length.
We recommend the 0.5mm for clients wanting to step up their daily routine and maximise the penetration of active ingredients. First time clients should start with the 0.25mm for a more gentle option then advance to the 0.5mm after 6 to 9 months.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- ONLY for use with Synergie products, which are clinically pure
- Fast-tracks Synergie's pure ingredients through dead skin cells for 40x penetration over massage alone, delivering to the target points in the epidermis and dermis, whether final destination is cell DNA, melanocytes, the intercellular matrix, fibroblasts, sebaceous glands or connective tissue
- A tingly sensation and some immediate redness which quickly disappears
- Potential dryness for a few days while the skin renews
- A much more comfortable experience than using a metal roller