In a cluttered landscape of products, we take great pride in the incredible items we’ve hunted down, vetted, and hand-picked. Finding the products that will get (and keep) your skin cells truly healthy is hard. (Much harder than it should be, if we’re honest!)
Our story began with Synergie Skin care, a cosmeceutical line that’s artisanally made in Melbourne.
It's available exclusively in Europe from MRS-RITCHIE.COM.
Since launching in 2005, it’s become a favourite of cosmetic doctors and skin clinicians alike.
Founder Terri Vinson, a cosmetic chemist, biological scientist and former immunologist, is known for her innovation in creating effective formulas, and a couture-style approach to the production of each and every Synergie product. Here's why we fell for Terri and Synergie's clinical strength skincare.
- An obsession with quality that rivals our own – precision formulated and handcrafted from start-to-finish in a boutique lab
- Harnesses the very best from science and nature to protect, change and nurture skin
- The cosmeceuticals are potent and pure – containing optimum dose active ingredients in the right carriers, to deliver skin change at a cellular level
- Terri has pioneered Clean Science® to eliminate questionable or harmful ingredients. Products are free from SLS, PEG, MEA, DEA, TEA, parabens, mineral oils, glycols and artificial fragrance
- The luxury experience – the formulas feel good to use on the skin and mood-lifting natural scents are sympathetically integrated
- A shared passion for excellence in customer care