GFYS B-Hit Vitamin B Booster Serum
This product is currently sold out.
We recommend this
It will help with the many goals we see and hear from our clients: it boosts skin luminosity, prevents lines, brightens pigmentation, eliminates dryness, redness and sensitivity and it helps balance skin to banish breakouts.
This is our star serum because its filled with niacinamide and natural oils like starflower, safflower, apricot kernel, cranberry seed oil and it quickly absorbs to hydrate and calm skin and will strengthen it right up over the long term. (Meaning it rebuilds your skin's moisture barrier, stops water loss through the skin and the downward spiral in skin function that a weak skin barrier would bring). We love that it doesn't feel sticky in the slightest and is a great layering product beneath sunscreen. You'll constantly reach for it —because its one of the best ingredients in skincare and also works to support your skin's immunity in addition to SPF. It's also proven to reduce oil in oily skins so it's a great first line defence serum for teenage skins. B-Hit results in noticeably dewy, brighter skin for those who use this ingredient consistently.
How we use it
DAY + NIGHT
Apply one pump in the day to cleansed skin. Super light in texture and feel, you'll forget you even have it on, but will be protected all day long. At night, it's a great anti-inflammatory partner to bring down redness and any irritation you've developed throughout the day.
It's perfect for year-round wear, even when it's so hot that wearing a moisturiser is too much.
What to expect
- The sign of healthy skin is a strong barrier. Used consistently B-Hit will strengthen your skin right up.
- A super lightweight moisturising serum that easily absorbs into the skin. All the power, none of the weight.
- You’ll see calm and hydrated skin in two to four weeks.
- Fewer breakouts and reduced inflammation.
Mrs Ritchie's tip
Our approach to skin health is to treat the barrier first. When the outer skin barrier is made weak, this in turn leads to trans epidermal water loss and a downward cascade in skin processes and health.Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) is a favourite of ours because it helps with this goal:locks in hydration by strengthening your skin’s protective barrier, heading off common problems before they occur.
Full ingredient list
- Stimulates epidermal ceramide (intercellular lipid) production to keep moisture in the skin, strengthen natural barrier function and improve hydration
- Builds up the skin’s barrier: reduces sensitivity and combats flushing, red cheeks.
- Stimulates collagen by topping up niacinamide (depleted by age) to keep fibroblasts working, for firmer, smoother skin and better elasticity.
- Increases skin's immunity: by helping to prevent UVA light generated reactive oxygen species (a type of free radical), which can cause cell mutations that increase the likelihood of developing cancer. And by helping to prevent the negative impact UV light can have on the immune system (also called UV immumosuppression).
- Reduces existing hyperpigmentation and inhibits transfer of melanosomes (which carry melanin pigment) to the outer skin layer.
- Reduces sensitivity to help eradicate temporary, superficial imperfections.
- Reduces sebaceous oil production and the subsequent occurrence of acne.
Rich in Omegas 3 6 and 9 essential for healthy skin function. (Blend of apricot kernel seed, cranberry seed, starflower, safflower, squalene, wheatgerm oils + ceramides).
Aqua, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander Seed) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Oil, Picea mariana (Black spruce) Oil, Litsea cubeba (May Chang) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Sweet Fennel) Oil, Linalool, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone, Citral, Sodium Hydroxide, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol.
All GFYS products are healthy, FREE from potentially harmful ingredients including: • Parabens • SLS or other sodium sulfates • Phthalates • PEG’s • Propylene glycol • Artificial colours • Synthetic fragrances • Talc • Dimethicone • Chemical sunscreens.
We don't want anything standing between you and the best skin you've ever had!
Orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm will be delivered in the UK the next working day.
FREE DELIVERY for orders over £70.
Next day Tracked and Signed for Delivery: Monday to Friday only.
Next day SATURDAY delivery is available for deliveries placed before 1pm Friday at a cost displayed to you at checkout.
European Tracked and Signed for Delivery. Items will be delivered within 5 working days. A signature is required.