GFYS C-Hit Vitamin C Booster Serum
This product is currently sold out.
We recommend this
If you're looking to work on fine lines and wrinkles (or work on not having them in the future). It is also great if you're looking for a brightening agent to add to your routine or need something new to manage blemish prone skin.
Vitamin C is well-loved for brightening and firming our skin, in addition to boosting collagen, strengthening elasticity, and providing a surge of antioxidant power. This version is also proven to protect against and clear up acne and results in noticeably smoother, brighter skin for those who use this ingredient consistently.
Dietary vitamin C levels just aren’t enough to keep skin fully energised so a daily dose is essential to keep skin working beautifully. We love that it spreads and absorbs easily to nourish and do its job - it makes it highly layer-able.
How we use it
DAY + NIGHT
Apply 1 pump to clean, dry skin. Spread evenly and gently until the serum dries. Cover with moisturiser at night, and SPF during the day. This serum is also great for mixing with a mask. Just add a little pump in there and you're good to go!
What to expect
- It's a lightweight infusion/concentrated serum. We love how creamy it goes on and how absorbing the finish is – it makes it highly layer-able for day and nighttime protection.
- Skin that feels light and very hydrated right away, as well as a glow over time with consistent use.
- When used as a spot treatment it takes about 8 weeks (two skin cycles), but the antibacterial and skin clearing results can be pretty impressive.
Mrs Ritchie's tip
Vitamin C is a beloved skincare ingredient that helps with the appearance of uneven skin tone and pigmentation while protecting your skin from environmental elements and signs of ageing.
Full ingredient list
- The version of vitamin C in C-Hit is proven the most stable and effective form of vitamin C. Unlike L-ascorbic serums, it will not oxidise in light, oxygen or heat.
- A powerful antioxidant able to neutralise free radical damage from solar radiation.
- Aids in collagen synthesis for firmer, radiant skin.
- A potent anti-inflammatory and skin healer.
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Controls the p acne bacteria.
- Aqua, Sodium ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Phosphate, Glycerin, Citric acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sorbitan Stearate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Picea mariana (Black spruce) Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Sweet Fennel) Oil, Litsea cubeba (May Chang) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander Seed) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Oil, Linalool, Citral, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol.
All GFYS products are healthy, FREE from potentially harmful ingredients including: • Parabens • SLS or other sodium sulfates • Phthalates • PEG’s • Propylene glycol • Artificial colours • Synthetic fragrances • Talc • Dimethicone • Chemical sunscreens.
We don't want anything standing between you and the best skin you've ever had!
Orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm will be delivered in the UK the next working day.
FREE DELIVERY for orders over £70.
Next day Tracked and Signed for Delivery: Monday to Friday only.
Next day SATURDAY delivery is available for deliveries placed before 1pm Friday at a cost displayed to you at checkout.
European Tracked and Signed for Delivery. Items will be delivered within 5 working days. A signature is required.