GFYS Workout Day Nutrition & Defence
This product is currently sold out.
We recommend this
If you're looking for a hard-hitting preventative option for signs of ageing, and dislike heavier products that sit on the skin. If you have oilier skin and really like a matte finish, particularly if it'll get you to use a daily sunscreen. If you're looking for some easy morning support to set the day off on the right foot.
Nourishing and protective, quick to absorb and with an army of ingredients to help defend your skin against the environment (resveratrol, green tea, vitamins ACE, zinc oxide, omega oils 3 6 9) and give skin the essential fatty acids it needs to hold hydration. It is a great under makeup primer because it finishes matte. Working a moisturising SPF like this into your daily morning routine is your best insurance policy against the visible signs of ageing. It shields from approx 80% of UV for your everyday life (not time in direct sun or on a holiday). It's broad spectrum protection in a lightweight serum. So great.
How we use it
Apply a generous amount to cleansed skin every morning. Top-up throughout the day with another sunscreen format, like Synergie minerals. Use this under makeup as your primer.
What to expect
- It’s super-infusing so it doesn’t rub off the skin or give patchy protection like some other less impressive zinc-based creams.
- If you enjoy feeling like you've got nothing on your skin after applying a moisturiser, this is a great choice.
- The formula dries down so the water evaporates off the skin and leaves behind a layer that is uniform and tenacious.
Mrs Ritchie's tip
SPF 50 doesn't give you double the protective power of an SPF 25 or even 15. Every sunscreen needs to be reapplied every 2 hours (and in the right quantity) to deliver on its promise so don't be tempted to go high and leave on the skin for longer. Even an SPF 3 will protect from around 80% of all damaging rays so don't give yourself a hard time. We recommend SPF 50 if you have had any skin cancers in the past.
Full ingredient list
- Zinc Oxide is a skin nutrient and sunscreen found naturally in the body: absorbs and scatters UV radiation and has a rejuvenating effect on skin connective tissue.
- Powerful anti-inflammatories Resveratrol and Green tea: provide antioxidant protection against free radical damage and potent protection against IR induced DNA damage.
- Antioxidant Vitamins (A, B, C, D, E) firm and rejuvenate, provide antioxidant protection against free radical damage, boost the skin's natural solar defence mechanisms, protect against free radicals caused by the sun.
Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Squalane, Sodium ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cetearyl olivate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Citric acid, Sorbitan olivate, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, Montmorillonite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Picea mariana (Black spruce) Oil, Litsea cubeba (May Chang) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander Seed) Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Sweet Fennel) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linalool, Citral, Picea Mariana Bark Extract, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol.
All GFYS products are healthy, FREE from potentially harmful ingredients including: • Parabens • SLS or other sodium sulfates • Phthalates • PEG’s • Artificial colours • Synthetic fragrances • Talc • Dimethicone • Chemical sunscreens.
We don't want anything standing between you and the best skin you've ever had!
Orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm will be delivered in the UK the next working day.
FREE DELIVERY for orders over £70.
Next day Tracked and Signed for Delivery: Monday to Friday only.
Next day SATURDAY delivery is available for deliveries placed before 1pm Friday at a cost displayed to you at checkout.
European Tracked and Signed for Delivery. Items will be delivered within 5 working days. A signature is required.