GFYS Reboot Skin Reviver Serum
This product is currently sold out.
We recommend this
If you're looking to take your exfoliation up to the next level to help plump up fine lines and wrinkles, fix dull 'unhealthy' sluggish skin. And if your skin is easily congested and you need something to reduce pore size or clear up a breakout.
Reboot is a phenomenal at-home chemical exfoliant that harnesses a blend of salicylic and fruit acids to give your dead skin cells a more multi-functional hit than a physical scrub can, while also delivering great results in clearing congestion and helping to brighten and even out skin tone. The acids in Reboot, reset skin pH to youthful acidity for optimum skin health.
How we use it
NIGHTPut on as little as you can to cover clean skin. Leave on overnight. If your skin is more sensitive, remove after 10-20 minutes. Use 1-3 times per week. We recommend using this at night as you shouldn't use AHA or BHA products when you're going to be heading into the daylight.
- For ageing and blemish-prone skin use daily until your skin condition improves, reducing to twice a week if you can.
- Expect initial tingling, which should become less pronounced on subsequent use. You may also notice this sensation returns when you apply moisturiser over. This is caused by water on the skin temporarily lowering skin pH.
- Can be used with vitamin C for a mini-home peel.
- Apply UV protective moisturiser or make-up while using Reboot.
What to expect
- Smoother, more radiant, brighter looking skin.
- Can be used as an overnight spot treatment to help dry it out and move it along quicker.
- Wake up with fresh dazzling skin.
- Expect uneven textures to be invisibly buffed away.
- Beautifully prepped skin ready for effective absorption of other serums.
- A safe method of restoring skin to its optimal youthful pH.
Mrs Ritchie's tip
With a leave-on product that's on the active side, work your way up slowly until your skin is consistently luminous and then reduce the number of days as optimal skin health is maintained with your essential actives - you are looking to try to settle around one to three times a week to avoid over-exfoliating your skin.
Full ingredient list
- A15% blend of AHAs and BHAs (Lactic, Malic, Glycolic and Salicylic acids): The gentle, non-abrasive, exfoliating properties of lactic, glycolic and malic acid are used to slough excess skin cells and stimulate fresher, clearer, lighter looking skin.
- Lactic, glycolic and malic acids are humectants, which draw water into the skin to improve hydration and leave a protective moisture layer on the skin - helping to minimise scarring and improve texture.
- Salicylic acid (BHA) exfoliates and also goes deep into the follicles and pore to act like a little bottle-brush, pulling out oil, debris and reducing inflammation in one go. Great for acneic or congested skin.
- Glycerin is a powerful skin hydrator, binding moisture to the skin. It replenishing our skins natural moisturising factors which deplete as we age, and from environment stressors.
- Aqua, Malic Acid, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sucrose, Limonene, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyl glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Oil, Litsea cubeba (May Chang) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander Seed) Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Sweet Fennel) Oil, Picea mariana (Black spruce) Oil, Linalool, Retinol, Citral, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol.
All GFYS products are healthy, FREE from potentially harmful ingredients including: • Parabens • SLS or other sodium sulfates • Phthalates • PEG’s • Propylene glycol • Artificial colours • Synthetic fragrances • Talc • Dimethicone • Chemical sunscreens.
We don't want anything standing between you and the best skin you've ever had!
Orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm will be delivered in the UK the next working day.
FREE DELIVERY for orders over £70.
Next day Tracked and Signed for Delivery: Monday to Friday only.
Next day SATURDAY delivery is available for deliveries placed before 1pm Friday at a cost displayed to you at checkout.
European Tracked and Signed for Delivery. Items will be delivered within 5 working days. A signature is required.