LA MONTANA CANDLES
This variant is currently sold out
Why choose these
After reading India Knight’s review of these, we simply had to try. They literally fill your home with the warm fragrances of the Mediterranean and are THE best smelling candles we’ve come across too. Thank you India.
Born and bred Londoners, Cass and Jonathan actually met in Spain in 1980, and in 2011 ditched their corporate life and moved to a remote Valencian village, where they live surrounded by mountains, breathing clear, inspiring air, making candles. No misnomers here, these fragrances conjure up memories of the mountains and holidays in the sun. They are guaranteed not only to smell wonderful, but also to look great on the mantlepiece – each candle bears its own unique and collectable label in the style of a nostalgic 1930’s travel poster. La Montaña candles truly are an affordable luxury.
The line up
Alfredo’s Cafe candle - Rich and comforting: coffee, brandy, and black tobacco, laced with leather and incense.
Cloudburst candle - Bergamot, lavender, basil, lemon and lime, and ozonic notes, along with the beguiling scent of wild mountain fennel and rockrose.
First Light candle - Wild mountain flora: fennel, bergamot, rosemary, mountain pepper, and rockrose.
Galán de Noche - Intoxicating night-scented jasmine, with tantalising hints of rose, orange blossom, and ylang ylang.
Siesta – A lullaby for your senses: lavender, juniper, and thyme.
Resist the urge to light these all day long because you will definitely want to do so!
What to expect
- La Montaña candles are 30cl, 220gms (minimum 40 hours burn), individually hand-poured by artisan candlemakers in the UK.
- The candle wax is finest quality (German) mineral wax, sulphur- and paraben-free. Mineral wax is a by-product of petroleum refining and is therefore an ‘upcycled’ material.
- Mineral wax is universally acknowledged to give the best fragrance ‘throw’, both hot and cold.
- 10-12% fragrance oil in each candle (including a high percentage of natural and essential oils), more than the market standard, even in luxury brands, of 8%.
- All candles are gift-boxed and cellophane-wrapped and are fitted with an etched, stainless steel lid..
Mrs Ritchie's tip
La Montana candles are true jars of happiness that will lift your mood as being relaxing should also help your wellbeing and skin (no frown lines here!). This brand is truly amazing.
- We don't want anything standing between you and the best skin you've ever had!
Orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm will be delivered in the UK the next working day.
FREE DELIVERY for orders over £70.
Next day Tracked and Signed for Delivery: Monday to Friday only.
Next day SATURDAY delivery is available for deliveries placed before 1pm Friday at a cost displayed to you at checkout.
European Tracked and Signed for Delivery. Items will be delivered within 5 working days. A signature is required.